On the whole it doesn't feel like I got a whole ton of work done this past weekend. More plywood went up, covering the dormer/loft area and a little more was added to the roof. The biggest addition was getting the skylight in place on the roof area, something that needed more then one person to do. Those things are heavy, all that glass and wood.
Overall I know where I sit in the whole getting the structure enclosed thing. I need to scab on a few boards in the loft area so I can enclose the area where the roof transistions from one pitch to the other. Right now I have nothing to hammer onto on the lower portion, but a 2x4 should easily fix that.
Another area that needs a 2x4 is the skylight. I made the opening that little bit too big that you do for windows, forgetting that of course, the skylight sits on top of the roof. This is actually also an easy fix. My spacing as it stands means that one more 2x4 on the inside of the current framing all the way around will make it fit nice and snug.
Then there are the two sections of the roof as it stands that are not covered. One is a small strip, easily cut and set in place. The other side needs more plywood then that, but it is still fairly easy to do.
The biggest thing is my front area, where I plan to have storage and maybe another small window. This is the roof for my front porch, and would be important when it comes to locking down this porch against wind resistance when towing this beast. I plan on a small enclosed front deck with screens, but I am not too sure if I want posts or just some slanted beams that connect to the house proper. In any case, I need to rough in that front area before I can do anything further with the roof in that space. Maybe a little pressure treated lumber is in my future, just for wet resistance.
I need another roll of tyvek regardless.